Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Disneyland Day 2

Friday October 19th!
Here is the look that Brooklyn had after we walked into Disneyland. She was really excited.



Here is me and Brooklyn waiting for Chris and Katie to get back from riding the Matter Horn.


Brooklyn liked the Dumbo ride. She was a little concered but when we got to the top and she could see everything she got excited.


I LOVE this picture. We went in and watched the little show that the birds put on in the Tiki Room. It was cute but a one time thing unless I am tired and need to rest.


Now I was worried about how this ride was going to go. The Haunted Mansion. To my surprise Brooklyn did so good. I would have her hold my hand so that she could squeeze it and also so I could tell how scared she was. She didn't squeeze that hard. I was happy that it didn't ruin the rest of the trip.


Here is Brooklyn and Ellie waiting for the older people to get off of Splash Mountain. I really like this picture but I also really like this other picture.




We got one of the autograph books so that Brooklyn could get them and her pictures taken with all of the characters. Well lets just say that she wasn't that happy.


This picture with Mickey was a little better.


The Princess








By the end of the day Brooklyn enjoyed playing on the little playground rather then going around and seeing the characters or riding ride.



Here is Ben and Brooklyn waiting to watch Honey I Shrunk the Audience. It was cute, Brooklyn jumped several times .




Well that is it for this day. Stay tuned for the final day at the Happiest Place On Earth.

8 comments:

Katie said...

So cute and fun! Still can't believe we've already come and gone!

Morgan Lauren & Emery said...

how fun kim! i especially love the pictures of you two with the princesses!! brooklyn will laugh at them someday...morgan really missed ben while you were gone...don't you wish you could be a fly on the wall while they're at work? i'm sure they'd hilarious to listen to! anyways my email is lrenpew@yahoo.com we love you guys and are glad you're back!

Maranda Whittle said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Heather said...

Yay for Disneyland! I love Brooklyn's leery faces with the princesses. And after that talk at dinner tonight about her bragging about seeing them I would have thought she would've been a bit more excited.

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Hey Kim, it's Heather(Katie's friend). Looks like you guys had a blast. We are going in a few weeks and these pics make me so excited to go.

Kristi said...

Haha, I love all the pics with the characters - I guess you don't have to worry too much about stranger danger with her!

Crazymamaof6 said...

looks so fun and how great to have some time alone with mom and dad! her and the princess' are too funny! a little scared huh? and the little girls together is so cute! so fun to have a cousin!

Anonymous said...

AAWWW, I am jealous!! How FUN!! Soooo cute with the princesses (even if she was scared)