Ben and I went here for dinner tonight. We have been here before and it is really good. The only thing that I don't like about it is that they don't have the cinnamon butter like Texas Roadhouse. They just have regular butter, BORING! Otherwise it is really good. So I am wondering if any of you have tried it out and what you thought of it. If you don't know where it is, well it is at Dobson and the 202. The nice thing about going here instead of Texas Roadhouse is that the wait in way less. Like I am talking about 30 minutes instead of a hour and a half. So if you don't mind not getting the cinnamon butter then head over there and check it out.
Friday, October 5, 2007
Have you tried?
Labels: Dinner, restuarant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Totally agree on the cinnamon butter. We didn't eat any dinner tonight, just dessert at our EQ party :( I'm hungry. Thanks for keeping me up so late.
We saw this place while we were over at the Bass Pro Shop, it was hoppin' so it must be good. We haven't tried it yet but sounds like we will need to!
i have been once and i liked it. but i don;t think I've been to Texas roadhouse. so i didn't miss the cinnamon butta! i wanted the mini dessert but we ran out of time before our movie. bummer! I'll have to take my hubby sometime i went on a girls night out.
Yum, I had Logans in Texas. Wow i saw the pictures of your house. What a big differents, it looks awesome. We've been in our house 4 years and we just got it painted 2 years ago. It takes time, too much time huh.
Yummy!!! That sounds so good right now....cinnamon butter. I will have to try it out because I love Texas Roadhouse, but HATE the wait! ;-)
I went there a few weeks ago with Julie and the girls and then took the boys back. We loved it. I liked that we didn't have to wait to get in, which is one reason we don't go out much on the weekends.
Oh and there's one out in Chandler too.
ya Boyd and i tried it!! but to be honest with you i really like Famous Daves better..and there is going to be one coming there soon, so you and been will have to try it out!!!by the way this is Aunt Chris..dumb me forgot my password.!ha go figure
Post a Comment