going to DISNEYLAND!!! I can't wait. We leave in a week from this Thursday. Now this is kind of sad, I haven't been to Disneyland since I was in Jr. High. I am really excited to take Brooklyn there for her first time but I am almost as excited for myself. We are leaving Courtney home with my mom, we know she would have fun if she came with us but she won't remember anything and it will be more work trying to do rides and stuff. She will have a lot of fun staying home and since she isn't going that just means we have to go again. So Brooklyn is 3 and is really a short girl. I want to know from everyone what are the must do's while we are there for her and for Ben and I. We are going with another family so if there is a ride that Ben and I would like that Brooklyn might not or can't go on cause of her height, we have them to watch her while we ride it. I can't wait to come home and see all of the pictures from there. Brooklyn is so excited and I am going to love listening to her tell everyone about her trip.
Monday, October 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


16 comments:
yay disney land is so fun! you guys are vacationing fools! i had a client say the other day that the logan's roadhouse was really good
I can't wait! It's going to be so much fun! I'm just not looking forward to the drive. But it will be worth it!
How fun! Brooklyn will be in heaven!!
super cool! i Haven't been there since my Honeymoon! meaning none of my kids have been to the happiest place on earth!
Hope it is a RAD time , can't wait to see the PICS!
Yay for Disneyland. I would love to go again too, maybe in a few years you can take that trip with Courtney and we can bring our future young 'uns. Have fun~!
Disneyland will be so fun! I haven't been since I was like 6. Lucky! Well I guess you guys will be able to see Avree and Halloween, She is getting so big
cute counter...very festive.
Have Fun! I have seen pictures of it decorated for Halloween time and it looks so neat - it would be such a fun time of year to go at.
You're going to have so much fun! We just got back and had a blast! It's so fun with the Halloween decor. This is the third year in a row that we've gone during Oct. and love it! My kids are 11 & 6, so we pretty much ditched all the kiddie rides. We ♥ Space Mountain, Tower of Terror, Soarin' Over CA, Indiana Jones, Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, CA Screamin & Grizzly River Run. You have to see the 3-D Bugs Life movie in CA Adventure. It's really fun. She will probably like the new Nemo ride, even though the line was 45 mintues long. We do the fast pass for the rides we really want to ride, but don't want to wait in line for, then go do a bunch of other rides around it until it's time to use the fast pass. If you want any other info, email me got2shop@cox.net.....since you'll be at bunko next month, you need me email address anyway.
Oh man I'm so excited for you. My family and I are hard core Disneyland freaks. I wish I was going. Take lots of pictures and if you have extra money go to Ariels Grotto resturant in California Adventures so you guys can get princess pictures. Have fun!
Oh yeah and take lots of snacks in. The food there is really expensive and not that great. I also took something for my boys to do while they were waiting in line which really helped the time go by faster and I didn't have to listen to them bug each other.
Oh man, you had to ask for my advise. Here goes, this will give you everything you want to know for Brooklyn. Go to Disneyland.com, in the upper left hand corner is says "Parks". It gives you the option to click on Disneyland Park. From this page click on the purple button that says "Choose an Experience". This will give you the option to choose "Little Dreamers/Big Dreams". This should give you all the info you want about what Brooklyn can do there, including ride heigth and age requirments. Don't forget to read all the things in blue on the right hand side too. Have fun Kim!
Sounds like fun! I wish I was small enoughto fit in a suit case!!
Your mom is so cute. You look alot like her! I am glad she came on Friday. We missed you!
I don't have your e-mail. Will you send it to me : suzycummard@msn.com
We are trying to plan something for this coming Friday. Go BJH!! *wink
How Fun! We went to Disneyland last Christmas & my little Hannah was a few months shy of three-and really, really short. We were worried about that too...BUT, she loved it! She still talks about it all the time. I didn't realize how Kid friendly Disneyland really is-make sure to take advantage of the "rider switch passes" I think that's what they are called. If someone has to wait w/ kids that can't ride-then you ask for the rider switch pass @ the entrance to the ride..as soon as your "party' comes off the ride..you can go right into the fast pass line.(2 of us would always wait w/ the babies, then ride when the others got back)It makes it so much better & faster for families w/ little ones. Oh, & DONT take her on the Haunted Mansion ride first. We did that caz the line was short & it took the whold day to convince Hannah & my niece that the other rides weren't scary like that.Sorry so long, HAVE FUN!!!
Hope you have fun.
Have fun in Disneyland! And thanks for letting me know about Autumn's baby.
Post a Comment