Brooklyn had her first dance recital on Saturday! I was so excited for her and was hoping that she would not get nervous and freeze on stage. Much to my surprise she was the total opposite. Once the music turned on something inside of her turned on also. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. Brooklyn and her cousin Ellie are best friends and had so much fun having dance with each other. I am so proud of her and Ellie and can't wait until they gets to do another one.
Saturday, May 5, 2007
Brooklyn's Dance Recital
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The girls did so great! I am so proud of them!
so you have to tell me how to list my friends blogs on my blog!! i can't figure it out! you will have to walk me through it step by step on the phone!! p.s. bunko thus. woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment