Saturday morning was the start of the softball tournament. Ben’s team made it to “C” league but then for some reason switched with a team to play in “D”. They ended up losing their first tournament game that night. We (Ben’s team) were down by 1 at the bottom fo the 6th inning (they play 7 innings) when the left field lights went out. After a long debate of whether or not to play, we continued the game. The other team really frustrated ours, because they then scored 13 runs on us in one inning.
Saturday between games we went swimming with Steve and Kendee. Brooklyn and Courtney had so much fun. This time it was fun to watch Brooklyn cause she has had her swim lessons and wasn't so afraid. The place that Steve and Kendee stay at have a pool that is only a foot and half deep. It is perfect for little kids. Brooklyn had so much fun.
Here is my sweet Courtney. The picture that I took before this one she was almost asleep on Ben's shoulder and I called her name and she looked at me and this is what I got. She loves the camera. Anytime I have it out and call her name she looks and puts on her best smile. She also loved swimming. She is such a cutie.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Memorial Weekend- Saturday
Labels: Brooklyn, Courtney, Memorial Day weekend, softball tournament, Swimming
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment