Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Memorial Weekend- Monday


On Monday, Ben’s Team was playing great together. They played 3 more games and ended up losing in the last inning to the same team they played on Saturday. They did pretty well in the tournament, but they lost both of their “double-eliminations” to the same team - BAAAAA! Oh well. Sorry Kendee I did it again. It was just easier this way but I promise I will not do it again for another year. HA HA!



In between games we went fishing. Brooklyn was so excited. We went to Wal-Mart and bought her her own fishing pole and some worms. Ben caught the first fish and had Brookyln help reel it in. She was so happy but really wanted to catch one on her pole. I was helping her but I just couldn't get them. So Ben came over and with in minutes Brooklyn caught her first fish. She was so happy, and as you can see in this picture a little unsure about the fish. I can't wait to see her get another one sometime.



This weekend was a fast and busy one but we all had a lot of fun. I look forward to getting out of town and away from the heat. Well I am done blogging for the night. Remember I have a early riser on my hands and if I don't get to bed I will get very little sleep.

4 comments:

Kendee said...

I love it all. I am glad you are now in the blogging world. I don't mind you ripping my lingo. It was great to see you guys this past weekend. Let's get together in June when Lake and I are back in AZ. Also, thank you for not posting me in my swimsuit :)

Katie said...

How fun! She looks so cute!

dm said...

Kim. thanks for finding us and leaving love notes! Look at your little family!! We will have to get together sometime soon!
Chat with you later!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

That looks like a very fun weekend! Your girls are so cute. We can't wait to get back there, just don't know when!