Today was Courtney's 9 month appointment. I can't believe that it has been that long. It seems like only a couple of months ago I had her. Well her appointment went really good. She had to get a shot and her toe poked. She is 26 inches long and she weighed 14 pounds 5 ounces. She didn't gain hardly any weight, which is funny cause she is a pig and eats all the time. She was so good during her shot, and is the happiest baby ever. She is so cute and I love this little girl.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Courtney's 9 month check up
Labels: Courtney, Doctor Appointment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You guys really do have the cutest girls ever! I can't believe that Courtney is 9 months already!
BTW...what did you want to do about the season pool pass? Let me know.
Post a Comment