On Saturday we went to Tempe Town Beach Park with some friends. I have never been there before. It is a neat place for little kids. That night it was pretty busy, I want to go during the day sometime and see what it is like then. The girls loved it and I know they can't wait to go again soon. Brooklyn has been living in her swim suit for the past week so I know that when we do anything that requires a swim suits she will be all for it.
Monday, May 14, 2007
Tempe Town Beach Park
Labels: Brooklyn, Courtney, Swimming, Tempe Town Beach Park
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures! I love Courtney's little swimsuit. Let me know when you go again...I can come too.
Hi Kim! Cute pictures! your girls are adorable! looks like you guys had fun. logan and I are great. we like utah. especially right now, cause the weather is so nice. but i will always love AZ better :)
Oh that looks so refreshing! Your girls are so cute!
Hi Kim!
Your girls are so cute! I want to go play at the beach park...it looks so fun!!
Post a Comment